Mere cleaning of the HVAC unit is sometimes not sufficient. Through weather conditions and environmental factors the technical condition of an air treatment unit may deteriorate. By taking a number of measures, the condition of the HVAC unit can be restored to the required level, in line with the current standards and requirements.
One may think of:
- Applying our special flexible AQ Poured Coating®
- Coating cooling and heating batteries with our AQ water-based Condenser Coating®
- Replacing harmful glass wool insulation by harmless thermaflex insulation with a dense structure
- Pulling cooling and heating batteries
- Replacing the condensate drain tray
- Replacing filter frames
- Coating construction material ventilator frames
- Rebearing and rebalancing ventilators and motors
- Replacing thermal wheels
- Replacing cooling and/or heating batteries
Moreover, we can fit the interior of the air treatment unit with our unique patented plastics plating, i.e. AQ Plating®. This plastics plating is fire-retardant and ensures a very smooth watertight finishing in the air treatment units. The seams are welded through a special plastics welding process. The plating can resist temperatures up to 120 degrees Celsius. These measures will extend the technical lifespan of your installation. In addition, any contamination/fouling of the air ducts with all ensuing consequences is prevented.